Would you like to work with renowned national and international luxury brands in a luxury Fashion Village near Frankfurt? The Village offers guests a memorable shopping experience and a unique,
exciting and international working atmosphere for their staff. Currently, the Wertheim Village team is looking
to recruit for the following role with the earliest possible start date:
SENIOR VISUAL MERCHANDISE MANAGER
ROLE: To fully manage the local VM team, the creativity and local campaign rollouts.
FOCUS: Experience Is Everything and Differentiation Adds Value.
• To report into Group VM Director and Local Retail
Director all activities making sure all needs of the
business are taken into consideration in everything that
is rolled out.
• Being the link:
– Finding trends
– Elevating the Visual Level
– Strongly linking VM, Retail and Marketing
– Focusing on the EXPERIENCE
– Keeping VM ahead of the game and relative to the season
• Be inspirational and have an eye for detail.
• Working closely with the VM Production Manager and
the VM Director in translating the VR creative guidelines
into window props, and photo opportunities being on
• Building a strong local team that can deliver to the
highest of specs.
• Setting a suitable strong team structure and working
on processes and guidelines.
• Supporting the Marketing team in all actions from
a Visual perspective and actions.
• Supporting the Retail Team in all Retail driven activities
in the village.
• Supporting RDT on their new shopfits making sure VM
gets involved in early creative stages of the windows
and in-store fixtures and concepts.
• Be in contact with head office VMs to make sure the
windows and in-store standards are to their highest.
We look forward to receiving your application letter and CV by email to email@example.com.
Please kindly understand that we can only answer to applications that fulfil the job requirements.
Place of work: Frankfurt area
Scopo della posizione
E’ responsabile dello definizione e sviluppo della go to market strategy sui mercati esteri definendo prima, ed implementando poi, il posizionamento , la strategia competitiva ,le politiche di pricing e di canale del brand nella sua globalità e delle singole collezioni .
E’ responsabile dei conti economici dei paesi esteri
Aree di responsabilità
• Pianifica, elabora e , se approvate, dirige le politiche commerciali rivolte al mercato estero, attraverso specifici piani paese (go to market strategy)
• Tramite il supporto delle strutture locali e/ o degli area manager pianifica e gestisce il budget ed il forecast di vendita nei vari mercati esteri, definendo altresì le politiche di incentivazione della forza vendita.
• Definisce con i propri collaboratori i piani di azione necessari al raggiungimento degli obiettivi e ne coordina / gestisce la implementazione
• Si Interfaccia con le merchindisers e la progetatzione per l’ottimizzazione delle politiche di prodotto
• Definisce il budget costi ed investimenti della Divisione Estero, monitorando andamenti e relativi forecast. Coordina e dirige tutti i dipartimenti esteri, garantendo sinergia e comunicazione tra di essi.
• Interviene, in collaborazione con il Credit Manager, su problematiche di credito e relativi pagamenti.
• E’ responsabile dello sviluppo e gestione organizzativa della propria area
. Approfondita conoscenza dei principali mercati esteri ( area emea e possibilmente anche Cina)
Forte propositività / determinazione ed orientamento ai risultatti
Viione sistemica dei mercati
Place or work: Northern Italy. Kindly send your application material in English to Uta Bonacker Regazzoni: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that we can only take into consideration candidates who fulfil the job requirements.
Location: Northern Italy
As a Head of Buying Performance Sports you will report into the VP for Specialties and will write the next chapter of this department's success. You will be planning and managing the budget for this business and are responsible for leading the buying team. In this role you will report to the VP Specialities, your team size is more than 20 people.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
• Developing the Performance Sports department, you will own strategy and you will be completely responsible for driving the assortment. You are passionate about product and trends and knowledgeable about the performance sports Industry
• Maximizing relationships, you will build strong, trustful long term partnerships with the biggest brands for this unit such as Nike and Adidas and will set up the strategic positioning for the selection of brands. You will manage the relationship with the biggest brands, will plan and manage the assortment strategy.
• Taking the will set-up and define all operational (inclusive of tech) processes that are needed for the successful running of the department
• Leading people is your passion. Alongside your key functional responsibilities, you will be fully responsible for leading, coaching and developing your team by identifying their strengths, development areas and training needs. You will look after a team of around twenty five across various levels.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• A solid background in Sportswear Buying, ideally you will be working for a fast-paced retailer or an online fashion retailer with a focus on performance sports.
• As a strong leader, you are strategic and are able to manage multiple stakeholders effectively. You pride yourself in your leadership skills with at least 10 years of relevant experience leading large teams
• Expertise at spotting trends and brave enough to take strategic buying decisions that are based on this.
• A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
• Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, diverse sports and health offerings
• Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
• Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
ABOUT our client
As the biggest Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, our client is connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languagesour teams choose to use.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
If you are interested in finding out more, kindly get in touch with: Uta Bonacker Regazzoni email@example.com.
Please Kindly understand that we will only consider applicant who fulfil the above mentioned requirements.
Of course all your data will be treated confidentially.
Location: Berlin - Milan
Our client is specialised exclusively in the creation and operation of luxury outlet shopping destinations. Through the channel of their Villages, they serve the world’s leading brands in key tourist markets, which in Europe include London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Barcelona, Madrid, Dublin, Brussels, Antwerp, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Munich and Frankfurt.
We are looking for an experienced Leasing Director to drive the German Market.
This role reports to the Global Leasing and Commercialization Director and to the Business Unit Director.
As part of the Village leadership team, the Senior Leasing Director will have overall responsibility for managing the German Remerchandising teams and implementing the Remerchandizing strategy (4 direct reports).
1. Drive and lead the 2 Major Villages in Germany; Remerchandising Strategy
- Provide vision, direction and leadership to the leasing team in order to achieve budgeted sales targets
- Maximise business opportunities by negotiating with brands, leading the leasing team, consultants and lawyers and managing the remerchandizing program so as to continually improve the performance and positioning of the Village.
- Ability to establish, nurture and leverage a strong network of contacts amongst the local senior management of relevant luxury company and fashion house, managing those relationship in conjunction with the central leasing team.
2. Provide exemplary and united management and leadership alongside other Team Leaders
- Provide vision, direction and leadership to the Village Remerchandising team on a daily basis.
- Work closely with other Team Leaders (Marketing, Finance, Retail, Legal) to create a strong, stable management team capable of successfully running the day-to-day operation of the Village.
- Directly and indirectly prospect, sell and negotiate financial, commercial and legal terms with strategically identified brands.
- Develop excellent working relationships with all Brand Captains:
External consultants and brokers
Group Remerchandizing Directors
Commercialisation / Remerchandising directors of other sponsored villages of our client
- Co-ordinate efforts between Village teams to achieve a smooth and successful implementation of the Remerchandising Strategy.
- As a contract is being signed provide continuity with the brand to build a strong long-term relationship.
- Working with the Retail Director, drive the ongoing remerchandising process of upgrading the mix of brands at the German Villages
- Contribute brand relationships and knowledge to assist leasing/commercialisation of other Villages sponsored by the company.
BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- +15 years Luxury Retail/Wholesale experience within a brand or department store preferably including a financial planning background and retail real estate experiences
- A good knowledge of the leading players and decision-makers for brands and a high quality network of contacts in the fashion industry, particularly in the German and international markets
- A real talent for negotiation, demonstrating creativity by convincing senior executives at leading brands who come from a variety of countries, cultures and disciplines
- Demonstrated capacity to work with an agile and open mind in a complex and multinational work environment alongside talented and strong-minded colleagues
- Rigor and attention to detail in all aspects of negotiations and the aftermath
- A good critical thinker who has the drive, energy and ideas to bring to the role
- A genuine interest and in depth understanding of luxury fashion and up-market brands
- Fluent in English and German. Any other European languages a benefit.
If you would like to be considered for this very special career opportunity, kindly send a motivation letter going with your cv explaining why you would be the right candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org (Uta Bonacker Regazzoni).
The cv needs to be submitted in English. Please kindly understand that we will only answer to applications that fulfill the job requirements.
Job Location: Wertheim, Ingolstadt
The Markets organization is responsible for the local steering of our clients`s business units. We work with colleagues from various departments such as Marketing, Pricing, Merchandising, Commercial Controlling, Consumer Insights and Operations. We are known for fast alignment between the functions and local decision making to make our customers happy.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
You will define the Region’s organization strategy and focus areas, including strategic decisions and business plan objectives to ensure customer satisfaction
You will have full responsibility for the definition of the local value proposition and accountability for its translation into functional KPIs/SLAs or OKRs
You will work with the Marketing leads and the Retail lead to aggregate and prioritize local customer and commercial needs (i.e., assortment, innovation, branding, online marketing, operations, etc.) for the respective market/region
You will be accountable for and manage all integrated market P&Ls within the Region organization, including short- and long-term sales forecasting as well as the local cost lines for marketing costs, strategic pricing, coupon rate, logistics costs, payment costs and customer care costs
Through thorough KPIs analysis, ranging from marketing to operations, you will steer daily/weekly business performance on a market level to capture commercial opportunities
You will lead and guide the Marketing leads to drive in-season optimisation at market level to ensure that monthly topline, margin and category mix targets are achieved
Together with the other region Directors, ensure collaboration and mutual goals between regions and the FS convenience, DX, and categories functions
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
Review and update style guide and crop guidelines for on-figure photography and accompany tests to improve our imagery and drive innovation. You would also ensure the final work meets standards set in style guides and the overall brand aesthetic
Art-direct e-commerce shoots is part of the day to day; accompany the shooting of the model photos, work actively in the event, take over guidance of the team and the final image selection. For this you will always keep an eye on the overall result of styling, photography, hair and make-up
Collaborate with studio team and buying/marketing teams to establish style guides and lighting direction. Providing ongoing recommendations for improvement, as needed along with retouching and editing notes - Work with retouchers and editors throughout the post-production process to ensure overall look and feel remains on target
The development of seasonal and thematic guidelines as well as briefings are part of your area of responsibility. Creativity is part of your job, but you still have the numbers and processes in mind
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You have an above-average university degree in economics, engineering, statistics, management or comparable qualification
You have gained 10-15 years of work experience in consumer-oriented commercial leadership role; Ideally General Management scope and within an Ecommerce setting. You are an expert on the Italian market, and understand our customers there
You have a proven ability to drive operational retail execution; a hands-on commercial operator
You are a strategic commercial thinker; translate customer needs and commercial opportunities to a sound commercial plan that yield results on both short-term and mid-term
You have strong analytical and conceptual skill set ; Ability to (re)set commercial retail framework for the organization
You have outstanding P&L management capabilities to deliver on ambitious goals (including planning, monitoring and taking actions)
You have a broad experience in leading teams through inspirational leadership and coaching
Your team can rely on you to be proactive and to have a quick grasp of new tasks
You think fast, work proactively and always keep on top of things even in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
Communicating with your colleagues in English & Italian is a breeze.
Interested?: get in touch with: Uta Bonacker Regazzoni: email@example.com