Zweibrücken Fashion Outlet Tourism Sales Manager
Our client I Zweibrücken entrusted us with the search for the above mentioned position.
Zweibrücken Fashion Outlet, Germany largest outlet centre, offers original products from wellknown
and proven brands, with 30–70% discounts. Zweibrücken Fashion Outlet houses over
120 official brand shops, all operated by manufacturers or exclusive importers of the brands in
fashion, sportswear, footwear, leather goods, luggage and accessories, lingerie, jewelry,
watches and cosmetics.
Zweibrücken Fashion Outlet is operated by VIA Outlets. With 11 outlets in their portfolio, VIA
Outlets operates in the Czech Republic, Germany, Holland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain,
Sweden and Switzerland. The company specializes in the development and operation of
Premium outlet shopping destinations in Europe. As a business model that facilitates localized,
active management, VIA Outlets draws on the best expertise in Premium retailing in each region
where there is an outlet, offering unique services through its retail teams in what amounts to
comprehensive support to premium brands. The mix of brands continually evolves at each
centre to ensure that they are always presented to their full advantage, creating an attractive
proposition for guests each time they visit.
A Tourism Sales Manager to ensure the coordination, planning, and execution of the Tourism
strategy and to position the Zweibrücken Fashion Outlet as a Destination for tourists. To be
done by driving high spending and domestic, European, and non-European tourism footfall
thereby ensuring increased footfall and reputation throughout the year is achieved for the
outlet. Working to and in support of the Senior Marketing Manager and the Tourism Director–
He/She must have solid international sales experience with contacts with DMCs in Germany,
key travel agents and tour operators in the Middle East, Asia and Latin America.
Understanding of retail tourism.
Ensure elevation of the Outlet’s exposure, participation, and business leverage amongst the
Travel Industry through:
• Working to identify and target key source markets for the outlet, both EU and non-EU,
to target travel, including FIT leisure, business, group, and MICE.
• Defining the outlet tourism/travel trade strategy, tourism execution plan, and the
tourism marketing budget for the outlet.
• Overseeing the implementation of the tourism plan and achievement of tourism footfall
• Developing a tourism media plan and advertising strategy
• Coordinating the effective running of the Tourist Information Centre for tourism
• Maximizing cross selling opportunity from the outbound business from the local
prescribers to other VIA Outlets.
Maximizing tourism by building and maintaining crucial relationships:
• Developing a strategy for key business subscribers and industry players at a local level
to maximize domestic tourism to the outlet: Tour Operators and Travel Agencies, Travel
Trade partners, Hospitality partners, etc.
• Maintaining close strategies with local, regional and national tourist and promotion
• Supporting and developing relationships with chambers of commerce.
• Attending Travel Trade industry events to market the Outlet in line with VIA Outlets
• Reaching out to Expatriate communities.
Providing content and information sharing across all departments by:
• Communicating the Tourism strategy and activities to other departments
• Providing a monthly updated client/partner pipeline and implementing plans for new
client/partners and future activities.
• Updating the Tourism section of the outlet website on an ongoing basis to feature
• Providing the local Marketing Team with a selection of Tour Operator packages for
inclusion on consumer promotions (media, advertising, and PR), providing an
appropriate booking call to action from the Travel Trade.
• Developing Travel Trade specific outlet sales tools such as Fact Sheets, VIP invitations,
and other trade show materials following templates.
• Monitoring the Travel Trade market and trends and providing a bi-annual overviews of
Tourism trends on a local, regional and national level.
BACKGROUND & SKILLS:
• A minimum 10 years’ senior travel industry experience/management
• A deep knowledge of the MICE market & how shopping fits with other products
• Extensive knowledge and contacts of the travel industry puttygen download windows , both national and international
• Experience with targeting inbound and outbound Tour Operators and travel agencies
• International and European experience mandatory, with extensive knowledge of German
• Good knowledge of regional and national tourism activities and resorts
• Experience in the Tourism/Hospitality Premium Brand Segment
• Able to work individually and as part of a team
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Willingness to travel abroad
• Fluent in German and English. Chinese and French are a plus.
Any other language is advantageous
Location: Zweibrücken Fashion Outlet Offices
We are looking forward to your short application letter in English going with your cv to Uta Bonacker Regazzoni (firstname.lastname@example.org).