Senior Global Head of Retail, international fashion brand (Carpi)
For our client, a very successful and expanding Fashion company in Northern Italy, we are looking for a Senior Global Head of Retail
Drive worldwide retail expansion and grow turnover by 30% in the next 3 years. Grow existing retail structure by designing and implementing new expansion strategy.
This position reports directly to the CEO and manages the world-wide retail structure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage creation and implementation of Retail Strategy
- Research, strategize and execute new and innovative solutions for operational content management and reporting systems with a focus on quality, ease-of-use and efficiency
- Manage vendor relations and inventory logistics for retail store supplies (including visual props, stationery, packaging, sales tools, etc) via your team.
- Review and analyze monthly operational and overhead expenses to strategize areas to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Assist in the development and execution of all sales and procedural in-store training programs.
- Partner with Director of Ecommerce Operations and IT teams to ensure a consistent and elevated omni-channel approach on all programs and procedures.
- Review and distribute sales, productivity and summary reports as needed.
- Drive and innovate all retail operations procedures including loss prevention.
- Improve systems and KPIs such as UPT, conversion rate and more
Desired Skills and Experience
- plus 10 Years in similar role in global fashion brand, which is retail driven experience
- Visionary, charismatic, fast, energetic and transparent personality who get things done.
- Leadership skills as a modern manager who knows how to achieve goals by working through his/her team.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Luxury brand sensibility.
- Fashion and trend savvy.
Education and Experience Required:
- University degree.
Please kindly send your short cover letter and cv in English to firstname.lastname@example.org (Uta Bonacker Regazzoni). We anticipate that we can only answer to candidatures with the requested skills and background.