International HR consultancy for Fashion and Luxury Goods in EMEA and beyond.
UB international has a proven track record of designing HR strategies and structuring HR departments in various company cultures with different business needs, especially within the fashion sector (HugoBoss, Ermenegildo Zegna, Guess). In the area of HR consultancy, clients are international players in fashion and also other industries. We involve Head and Heart to assure smooth individual HR processes and can lead your HR team to top performance. We can help you to map, keep and train talent, develop an HR scorecard, support the design of your organization and help you turn your workplace into a place of well-being.
- Do you know what makes your employees tick and what makes them happy?
- How much does your employee turnover cost?
- Is your HR strategy an integral part of your business strategy?
- How committed are your employees to your organization’s goals and values?
- Do your HR processes support smooth people management?
- Does your business sufficiently develop and retain talent?
- Do you have a succession plan in place and know your talents?
- Are your bonus programs transparent and do they drive performance?
- Do you have an HR scorecard that measures employee engagement and tells you what drives them?
If you need a HR due diligence for the company you just acquired or management assessments: we are very experienced and set highest market standards.
If you are looking for answers to any of the questions above, we can design a tailor made project for you; either together with your HR team or as your external consultant. If you need to conduct an HR due diligence or do management assessment based upon modern assessment tools, we are experts.
Improve your HR performance. It will positively influence your business results.
Just contact us for a sample of our work.
Read more about employee engagement and business success:
What makes us tick? “Fat paychecks, light workloads, and endless vacation days don’t necessarily add up to happy employees…”