Executive Selection and Expert search, specialised in Fashion, Lifestyle and Luxury Goods. We also run searches in the Medical, FMCG and area of Innovation Sciences.
Are you looking for new talent? Is it sometimes a challenge to recruit and retain international top performers? Is your base in Milano, London, Berlin, Lugano, Paris or anywhere else in EMEA?
UB international is a group of global fashion business managers. Having each 15-25 years fashion management experience, our team excels in finding and assessing top talent for the luxury goods industry, especially for global fashion companies.
How we work:
- Analysis of the position within organizational context and industry.
- Research strategy tailor made for target position.
- The use of assessments and behavioral/psychological tests to ensure competences and cultural fit.
- Presentation of a short list of candidates.
- Assistance during the negotiation process.
- Cross-Cultural expat and relocation support.
- Support during the induction phase until end of probation period.
When attracting and moving international expats, support from a local expert operating in a global network like us can make the difference.
Specialties are senior expert searches up to CEO level and board members.
Retail, Wholesale, Design/Product, Brand Management, Supply Chain, Merchandise Management/VM, Marketing Buying, Human Resources, Finance, Legal, IT, Marketing, Logistics, Planning, Allocation.
The key to long lasting working relationships is competence, trust and the cultural fit. We are cross cultural experts knowing how to create enthusiasm in the right candidates for your company. We can find the right person who is willing to move from Berlin, London, Paris, New York to Milano or Lugano and vice versa.
In the area of HR consultancy and due diligence, target clients are international players in all industries, including the pharmaceutical industry and service sectors.
“UB International” stands for passion, compassion, speed, high expertise and flexibility. The company represents a rare combination of human sensitivity and business sense.