For our client, a very successful and expanding Italian Fashion company in Northern Italy, we are looking for the Global Head of Retail:
Drive worldwide retail expansion and grow turnover by 30% in the next 3 years. Grow existing retail structure by designing and implementing new expansion strategy.
This position reports directly to the CEO. This role manages the whole retail operations structure world-wide, VM, planning and allocation and buying.
Existing property stores: 90 stores mainly in Europe. Promote innovation and progress across all programs, procedures and platforms with a focus on consistent and elevated consumer-facing and back-of-house operational touch points.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage creation and maintenance of Policy and Procedures, Operations and Point of Sale Manuals in addition to other operational directives and seasonal initiatives as needed.
- Research, strategize and execute new and innovative solutions for operational content management and reporting systems with a focus on quality, ease-of-use and efficiency
- Manage vendor relations and inventory logistics for retail store supplies (including visual props, stationery, packaging, sales tools, etc) via your team.
- Review and analyze monthly operational and overhead expenses to strategize areas to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Assist in the development and execution of all sales and procedural in-store training programs.
- Partner with Director of Ecommerce Operations and IT teams to ensure a consistent and elevated omni-channel approach on all programs and procedures.
- Review and distribute sales, productivity and summary reports as needed.
- Drive and innovate all retail operations procedures including loss prevention.
- Implement state of the art CRM activities
- Improve systems and KPIs such as UPT, conversion rate and more
Desired Skills and Experience
- High level Retail Ops experience in fashion industry.
- At least 10 years executive experience in Retail within fashion or luxury goods.
- Visionary, carismatic, fast, energetic and transparent personality who get things done.
- Leadership skills as a modern manager who knows how to achieve goals by working through his/her team.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Luxury brand sensibility.
- Fashion and trend savvy.
Education and Experience Required:
- University degree.
- Northern Italy
Please understand that we only reply to candidates who qualify for the position.