For more than two decades, they’ve built their extensive collections of lifestyle and performance footwear including more than 3,000 styles for men, women and children.Trend-forward, comfortable and innovative, their footwear options meet any need or occasion. And with the addition of apparel and accessories, the brand now stretches from head to toe and beyond.
The brand is entering the European market from the base of Lugano and we are looking for young talents to be part of this exciting project.
The new Store near Lucerna will open on the 8th of November. We need outstandingly positive and energetic sales people with very good German, Swiss German and English. A team with an entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on and used to a fast paced and fast growing business environment. A problem shooters with a “no ego” approach and excellent sales and communication skills. We are looking for a deputy store manger and three sales people – ideally with experience in selling shoes.
The function of the Sales is supposed to support the store manager in the following:
- help opening the store in The Mall of Switzerland
- oversee the overall operation store
- ensure that the store is running smoothly and meets its targets
- Applies and is acquainted using Retail KPIs (very important)
- Responsible for delivering exceptional levels of service
- Ensures that the store looks attractive by participating during the arrangement of merchandise in the store with the Visual Department
- Participation in trainings
- Ensuring that merchandise is replenished regularly and the store is never out of stock
- Evaluates sale reports and customer feedbacks
- participating in CRM activities
- Help controlling the store inventory and ensures the maintenance of the standards of goods
- Think of new initiatives to enhance the growth of the business
- Use different strategies to resolve customer problems and complaints
– minimum 3 years of fashion/shoes sales experience
– experience in shoes industry a big plus
– very good Swiss German and English (any other language a plus)
– energetic, customer oriented, friendly personality with high ethics standards and a very “young and fresh” approach, who can easily engage clients
We are looking forward to receiving a short cover letter and cv in English or German to firstname.lastname@example.org (Uta Bonacker Regazzoni).
Kindly understand that we will only take into consideration and reply to applications that match the job requirements.
Place of work: